Beauty in flight ...

Another post from me as a proud ...



When choosing some products to use on behalf of Spellbinders, I instantly fell in love with this stamp set with matching dies called 'Swallow'. I could so many possibilities and when I received them, had to play straight away. So water pens to the ready, I set off and here's what I came up with ...


I began by stamping all the images with clear ink and embossing in white. Next the fun part ... adding the colour. I have flooded the image with blue adding darker areas to make the white 'pop'.


I have coloured the images keeping to a bold colour palate; again the colours stood out. I stamped the 'beauty' sentiment (from Beauty & Elegance stamp & die set) and die cut using the matching die.


Before adding the sentiment, I over-stamped the image with the sentiment stamp from the 'Swallow' set to add more interest. I have kept the card simple in design and simply matted on to a white 7"x5" card base.

I can see endless colour possibilities for this card design and busy trying out a sunset inspired background.

Happy Saturday everyone and I'm busy catching up with the housework as it can no longer be ignored ... oh joys, of joys ...not!

Lou
x x x

Products & links:



Challenges:
My time to craft - summertime
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers - anything goes
CAS Watercolour
Classic Design team - anything goes
Creatalicious - anything goes with a die cut

 #spellbinders   #spellbloggers   #neverstopmaking

Comments

Great card, I love it.br />Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Hugs
Claudia

DT Crafting With Friends

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be
Melanie said…
A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional die cuts and/or punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…